Thursday, September 10, 2009

U.S. Latinos Buying Power to double

From the Diversity, Inc. Website -- Latinos are the fastest growing group in the U.S.

They are also significantly younger. For more visit the website here.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This certainly will have a wide-reaching impact on business in all forms; marketing is the first that comes to mind. I wonder why there are significantly more Latino men than Latina women, which is the opposite statistic in the rest of the U.S. population, where woman out-number men?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is interesting. The company I work for is seeing a large increase in Latino customers. No one in our company speaks Spanish either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today, it is really hard to find a job anywhere in the world. However, I am very glad to heard these statistics since I am a latina and I guess I am one step ahead from the rest of the people that are not bilingual. This is my last semester in the MBA program so I am really trying to fing a job. I hope this statistics give me an advantage.

    ReplyDelete