I liked #4 & #39...
These are extremely funny. My favorites are numbers 12 and 30.
Are you an animal lover? I like the TV commercial where the cat hires the bloodhound to find the litter box.
I like # 23. KISS FM 97.7: Father -- shows the cassette tape stating "ipod -- I'm your father". I was a teenager when cassettes became popular and 8-tracks became obsolete. # 5. Hospital – Lazer Helmets is good also!
I had a a 70 Challenger with a Quad 8-track system. I was sooo cool.
I liked #4 & #39...
ReplyDeleteThese are extremely funny. My favorites are numbers 12 and 30.
ReplyDeleteAre you an animal lover? I like the TV commercial where the cat hires the bloodhound to find the litter box.
ReplyDeleteI like # 23. KISS FM 97.7: Father -- shows the cassette tape stating "ipod -- I'm your father". I was a teenager when cassettes became popular and 8-tracks became obsolete.
ReplyDelete# 5. Hospital – Lazer Helmets is good also!
I had a a 70 Challenger with a Quad 8-track system. I was sooo cool.
ReplyDelete